As Google classroom is a product of Google Apps which helps providing wider education globally to students independent of their geographical locations and to learn according to their feasible time and teachers enhance their career taking live online google classes. so this article post is for step guide how to use google classroom for teachers and students in 2020-21.
It provides two functionality for both students and teachers –
Google Classroom sign up steps for students
Now students can easily follow these steps for joining the google classroom
1) First create a gmail account id.
2) Now you need to browse https://classroom.google.com/ for google classroom signup.
3) Use your newly or existing gmail account id and login to google classroom account.
4) After you logged in your google classroom account portal will open and then click on upper left corner plus icon(+) and click join class at google classroom window.
5) Then a dialog box will open asking google class code Enter the Class Code provided by your teacher or you can go to your gmail account and check the mail inbox and click the teachers invitation mail and in that click blue color “Open” button.
6) Now see the classwork/assignment provided by your teacher in your google classroom and click “view assignment/view your work“.
7) Click on above “Add or create” Button and submit your google class work assignments by using a link,file, or google drive icon to attach your document. In this step you can provide public class comments or private comments if you want to share with your teacher or the connected students in live online google classes.
8) Lastly click the “Mark as Done” Button to send all your completed classwork/assignments back to your teacher done.
9) After you submit these online class activities to your teacher then he/she will asses those classwork documents and then your teacher will grade your assignments and send back to you then you or your parents can check the feedback. That’s all step guide to use google classroom for students in 2020.
If we go deeper into google classroom sessions then google forms come into the picture to assign assignments to students.
Now here the question comes as how to use google docs i.e docs.google.com/to assign the tests or google form quiz.
Google Classroom in United States
Chicago Public School, the third-largest school district in the United States with approximately 3.8 million students, is at the forefront of profound changes in American education: the google classroom.
In United States, today more than 30 million children i.e half nation use Google education apps like google forms,google docs for primary and secondary american school students for education.
Related PostNew Education Policy 2020 has been announced with vast changes in India Click here