Below are the exercise solutions for your hsc it chapter 3 “Explain the following”
Q1. What are similarities and differences between client-side scripting and server-side scripting?
Ans. Client Side scripting Vs Server Side Scripting Language points are as follows:-
Client Side Scripting.
- Firstly, client side scripting need not require server interactions.
- Client Side scripting is used for input validation purpose.
Server Side Scripting
- When Server side script is running dynamically to communicate directly to the web server.
- Server side scripting is used to make the implementation of dynamic web pages.
- Server side scripting language uses the platforms ASP.NET, PHP, Python.
Related PostAmazon Offer on Academic books Best Deals Read More
HSC IT NEw paper pattern new syllabus 2020-21 Read More
It is a Light-weight scripting language.
document.write(“you pressed one”); // code block statement
document.write(“you pressed two”);
document.write(“you pressed three”);
HSC IT Notes Full Chapters new syllabus with exercise solutions Read More
SEO Search engine optimization Chapter 2 of class 12 science notes HSc IT click to know
HSC IT New paper pattern new syllabus 2020-21 Read More
IT Sample Model Paper 2021 HSC Maharashtra Board Read More
HSC IT SOP(Skill Oriented Practical Solutions) Class 12 Read More
Chapter Wise Weightage marks distribution Class 12 HSC Science Maharashtra Board all Subjects 2022-2023 click to read